This 40 Hours for the Forty Acres, the Texas Exes, UT Austin’s alumni association, is asking for your support. Through traditions, scholarships, and engagement, we work to create unforgettable moments for students on campus and connect alumni from Austin to Australia.
We also stand up for the university with our advocacy efforts at both the state and federal levels. As a self-governed alumni association, we are in a unique position to promote and protect the university, its students, and the value of a UT degree. Our independence also means that our work would not be possible without the generous support of alumni and friends.
We’re fundraising for six important areas of the Texas Exes:
- Area of Greatest Need – Giving here allows us the flexibility to use your gift where it has the most immediate impact.
- Advocacy – Help support our advocacy efforts to protect UT Austin’s interests and the value of a Longhorn degree at the local, state, and federal levels during this critical time.
- Student Programming – Help us enrich the student experience with traditions like Camp Texas, Orange and White Welcome, the UT Ring and the Great Texas Exit.
- General Scholarship Fund – Giving here allows us the flexibility to apply your gift to the scholarship area that needs it most.
- Chapter & Network Scholarships – Donate to scholarships for students from your local community or special interest network such as the Camp Texas Network, the Dallas Chapter, or Hispanic Alumni Network scholarships.
- Forty Acres Scholars Program – Support the premier full-ride, merit-based scholarship program at The University of Texas at Austin.
Know that your gift of any level makes an impact on the Forty Acres! From the bottom of our burnt-orange hearts—thank you!